Les déflagrateurs Les déflagrateurs
Alliance du jeu "Onispace"

FAQ :: Rechercher :: Membres :: Groupes :: S’enregistrer
Profil :: Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés :: Connexion

Lee Wallace fought for Rangers in the lower leagues so he'll

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les déflagrateurs Index du Forum -> Les déflagrateurs - Partie Publique -> Jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
Petit Membre

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Avr - 06:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Lee Wallace fought for Rangers in the lower leagues so he'll Répondre en citant

3mbet Lee McCulloch believes Lee Wallace’s loyalty to Rangers means he should never be painted as an Ibrox bad guy. The club skipper has been left shattered by a suspension after he and Kenny Miller were accused of being disrespectful to boss Graeme Murty in his dressing room.

McCulloch – who spent eight years at the Ibrox club from 2007-15 – doesn’t know exactly what happened behind the scenes. But what he does know is the character of the captain blackballed by the club. When Rangers collapsed into administration six years ago, Wallace had a choice.

He could have joined Steven Naismith and Allan McGregor in quitting to pursue a career in England. Instead, Wallace refused to walk away. The left-back stood shoulder-to-shoulder with McCulloch as the pair opted to stay put and start the long road back into the top flight.

Wallace chucked away Scotland caps by remaining at Ibrox yet has never doubted his decision to stay for the entire six years since. His legacy could now be tarnished among fans but McCulloch reckons that should not be the case. He said: “I’ve deliberately not spoken to Lee but I know he’ll be hurting like everybody else would be.

“His Rangers career could be over. The club have deemed it to be something they are not happy with and they’ve acted. “I can’t really comment on that situation. I can only comment on what Lee is like as a guy. “Lee is the Rangers captain and when the club was in turmoil in 2012 he was my vice-captain and we both decided to stay. 3mbet 

“He was loyal to me and he wasn’t disruptive. He would ask my opinion on things and vice-versa. “He remained at Ibrox and has shown his loyalty to the club over a period of time. “I don’t know exactly what happened after Sunday’s game but in modern-day football there is a line you can’t cross.

“I’m only going on the Lee Wallace I know and was in the trenches with. “It would be a pity if this is the end of his Rangers career. He’ll be gutted at that I’d imagine. “But we’ll need to wait and see what comes out of the investigation into what happened.”

McCulloch believes, as skipper, Wallace should have a strong voice in the dressing room and thrash out situations with Murty on behalf of the squad. However without the precise facts of the altercation, he accepts there are ways and means of putting points across and they have changed in recent times.

McCulloch said: “Having been at the club for as long as he has and having the role of club captain, Lee should have a say. “Whether he’s in the team, on the bench or up in the stand, it’s his responsibility to speak to the players and for them to speak to him. “But it’s not like the old days any longer, you can’t shout at the young players now because it’s deemed as bullying so football has changed. 3mbet 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Avr - 06:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les déflagrateurs Index du Forum -> Les déflagrateurs - Partie Publique -> Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
smartDark Style by Smartor